• Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines; following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems; supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
• Develops requirements for process or system solutions by working with stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (Interns, third-party companies, etc).
• Defines feasible plans to achieve the goals and objectives of projects and guarantees the alignment with the organization’s overall business strategy. Defines projects’ scope and determine what resources are available, deliverables, time estimation and financial commitment, as well as how to monitor and report on the projects’ progress. Assists with the project documentation.
• Builds an up to date understanding of how current processes impact business operations.
• Identifies the key elements and integration points across current systems and business processes.
• Researches value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
• Assists with researching how to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
• Identifies needs for additional data and/or services to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
• Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes.
• Supports and advises the company on how to use information technology, in order to meet their business objectives effectively and efficiently. Advises about improvements to the company’s IT structure. Analyses and helps solving various IT problems.
You must ideally:
- With up to date knowledge in Web Development, specifically Nodejs and React Tech Stack
- With learning in Open API Specification 3.0/Swagger
Please understand that we are recruiters and have a service fee if you are successful in getting this full time paid position.